S Zizek + Marxist materialism konnektion

From here

so maybe if I really go too far in the idealist direction instead of the materialist direction, I still might be using a minimum of materialism like the independence of reality with regard to.https://altexploit.files.wordpress.com/2017/09/slavoj-zizek-the-sublime-object-of-ideology-second-edition-the-essential-zizek-2009.pdf  but I do so with the Slavo Zizek type of Hegel Marxist in me (as can be seen especially in my Hegel inspired views throughout my blog spheres)

I do support Dark Mutualism which means I support Kantian Anarchism (as in Mutualist Anarchism) inspired Marxism that links Immanuel Kant to Karl Marx AND Mutualism to Karl Marx


so maybe if I really go too far in the idealist direction instead of the materialist direction, I still might be using a minimum of materialism like the independence of reality with regard to.https://altexploit.files.wordpress.com/2017/09/slavoj-zizek-the-sublime-object-of-ideology-second-edition-the-essential-zizek-2009.pdf  but I do so with the Slavo Zizek type of Hegel Marxist in me (as can be seen especially in my Hegel inspired views throughout my blog spheres)


Anyway a big reason that I am generally fine and a-ok with regular idpol is the following: Idpol may not be rooted in materialist analyses but how people feel about themselves is ultimately a part of them. People have vices they can't control and they shouldn't be marginalized because of it


I support the civil liberties that are derived from Enlightenment liberalism. I support this video from Slavoj Zizek titled "Defend the Enlightenment" 


For example I believe Slavo Žižek wrongly spews Anti-Trans Rhetoric - "[W]hen Slavo Žižek discussed trans-issues in 'Wokeness is Here to Stay' on Compact Magazine, it's as if Žižek has allowed himself to buy into his own kind of big Other and has forgotten Lacan’s central teaching that the big Other does not exist!"


becoming.press/READ-T.. (here). However, I unlike Slavo , I am pro Trans because I follow Lacan above on such cultural issues which I believe that the big other does not exist. So I sound strategic essentialist and 'woke' on Trans issue on this but I still hold some material (Zizek and Hegel like) analysis on this issue (I also do not misuse materialistic analysis so that is another reason I might seem more idealist/essentialist than economic materialist on said view 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Politics lw indy lib

Pol Partyist thought