Vade lelew

My Values (from two diff blog sphere)

More of my values here and here

I do not hold any reactionary social views by 1990s standards. I am against such reactionary views. I am Anti reactionary

In part due to the inner Ego Anarchist in me, I support Pro Western Leftism and fraternalism

I like people BECAUSE they are different (see lifestyle blog for more). I am a diversity enthusiast and fanboy.  Point de doute (Hervé Bazin).svg I have a diversity fetish and I fetishize marginalized people ⸮ 

But this article keeps me from going too far in my diversity enthusiasm and solid liking of diversity

I follow the 2 commandments mentioned here (or I try, A for Effort):

34 Hearing that Jesus had silenced the Sadducees, the Pharisees got together. 35 One of them, an expert in the law, tested him with this question: 36 “Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?”

37 Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’[c] 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[d] 40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”

I try to model all of my political views on idpol, race-ethnicity, religion, geopolitics, nationalism/internationalism, feminism, Science-climate crisis, LGBTQ+ issues etc after the exact progressive/leftist views of fellow progressive actress Melissa Barrera. If any of my political views are to the right of hers or so far left of hers it is rights of hers (so far left their right), then copy and paste said view(s) into this blog , and you can then edit that view by me moving said view leftward to where Melissa Barrera is on that view in the way that she is left of center on that view.  Once you do this I will adopt said view as my own so I can be exactly where Melissa is on it

I am a Left Wing Libertarian, Anarcha Feminist and I support negating the negation of anti blackness

I am neutral in the culture wars

I see the best in literally everyone, including people I disagree with and political rivals

  True Ideology :

I support Post "Left" (non Anarchism) that is aligned with Rational Center Right ideology politically (like this Post Left non Anarchism alliance but replace GOP with the Rational Center Right ideology in the above link)










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Politics lw indy lib

Pol Partyist thought