19th thoery explain

 Avatar Jim KABLE says:(from https://dailyreview.com.au/otal-propaganda-basic-marxist-brainwashing-angry-young/)

Just now pre-ordered via the one-percent-of-the-one-percent owner of Amazon! Ironies abound.

This morsel has my soul vibrating like a tuning fork. I’m in the age bracket of the majority of your respondents here – at least two with names which feature large in my family tree – so good company – and they express in response to this intro the same kinds of feelings I have.

Years ago I was teaching for nearly two decades in Japan – part of my university contract was to teach community continuing education classes. Of course English communication – Donald Keene essays or the history of English (how did it arise and how did it get to become the “world language”) or cultural aspects of English vis-à-vis its equivalence in Japanese. Needless to say bright and intelligent and mostly fluent in English – the members of those classes.

But one sad member through one of those dozen years was a disturbed chap quite mentally unstable (picking up – as such people can do – on the political dog-whistling of the Japanese right and its regular refusal to answer Chinese claims re Nanjing or praying at the War Shrine in Tokyo – and later threatening all manner of dire acts on a Chinese academic mate – and on his little girl as she went to school – but thwarted by some intelligent actions from mutual friends) who shouted out in the class that I was a Marxist. A what?

Look, Helen, I was raised in a fundamentalist protestant family – not escaping the fundamentalist clutches till I was 19 – and nearly finished my tertiary studies – and my history courses had largely missed late-19th political theory – don’t ask me how. I knew only that the manner in which the accusation was flung at me with a kind of knowing sneer meant that it was not positive. Now I am champing at the bit till next week and your book’s release to learn how he identified me as a Marxist!



+

Take the Fourth Political Theory add, Futurology/Cyber Punk spectrum philosophy and tenants and mixe them OR  like State Liberalism is the status quo on steroids,  19th Political theory is the Fourth Political theory quo on steroids

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Politics lw indy lib

Pol Partyist thought